If you love your veggies fresh, organic, local, and with minimal packaging, it makes perfect sense for you to get a box of veggies delivered instead.
If you are looking to get a box of organic veggies delivered, you might want to try one of the following. Some of their produce is imported, so if you wish to have a low carbon footprint, opt for locally harvested veggies:
1. Zenxin Organic – Zenxin Organic vegetables are available from Cold Storage supermarkets, and their produce isn’t too bad. For its online store, the minimum order is $50 worth, and delivery costs $10 if your purchase doesn’t exceed $150. You can also visit their physical store at Blk14 Pasir Panjang Wholesale Centre #01-25, which even stocks condiments.
2. Green Valley Farms – We visited the premises recently and are pretty impressed by the owner’s commitment to organic farming. The minimum order required is $30, but the website doesn’t stipulate if there is a delivery fee. Worth a try!
3. Quan Fa Organic Farm – If you have patronised Real Food and Lins Smoodees, chances are you have already tried their produce. Both outlets cook and/or juice with Quan Fa’s vegetables. There is no minimum order but delivery is free once your purchase exceeds $50.
4. SuperNature – A bit on the pricier side, and they import a lot of their food but they have an amazing variety of food items. Order a Farm Box which they will choose and pack for you, or choose your own. Deliveries are free for orders above $70, otherwise they charge a $20 delivery fee. Do check out their impressive store at 21 Orchard Boulevard #01-21/27 Park House, they also have a smaller store at 290 Orchard Road #B1-20A Paragon.
5. Green Circle Eco Farm – Their minimum order is $30 worth of veggies. We spent $35.20 for all the produce in the photo, including a $5 delivery fee. The verdict? Very fresh.
Try them out and let us know how you go!