There are many subscription boxes out there, but this one is stands out because it contains eco, natural and/or healthy products. Very soon, you will be able to order a heath and fitness box, look out for it on their website! Here’s a closer look at what you can expect when you order one of their parcels.
It’s packed with a variety of products which include skin care, health food, aromatic items like a juniper-lavender-palmarosa-geranium infused dough and even a very festive ornamental reindeer, a good reminder that Christmas is inching closer.
Here’s a blow-by-blow breakdown of what comes in the parcel. I’ll start off with skincare products, as I’ve not tried all the products, skincare reviews will come later, in our Product Reviews section.
1. Como Shambhala Invigorate shower gel and skin lotion.
2. THEO10 SKIN balm. I’ve tried this on insect bites, and I found it to be rather effective.
3. Sunyata Aromatherapy Dough by Biotailor. This is meant to be a tactile form of therapy, through the use of aromatherapy. While I don’t usually have difficulty falling asleep, I did give this a try one night and I enjoyed the sensation of kneading it, and it smells lovely too. I do think that it helps put me in the mood for sleep, because the repetitive action is in itself a form of meditation for me, and I find myself in a mindful state.
4. Phalada Pure and Sure Organic Moringa Powder, distributed by Ahimsa Kart. This would be great in smoothies!
5. Keiko Organic Green Tea, distributed by Tea Traders Company. I love tea, but especially green tea. This is loose leaf tea, which I prefer. The box also includes detailed information on how to get the most flavour from the preparation process.
6. Lenny & Larry’s The Complete Cookie, brought in by The Fitness Grocer. It’s a healthier raisin cookie, and doesn’t contain sugar alcohols or high fructose corn syrup, and it’s vegan, and yes, tasty too.
7. Artisan’s Garden soy wax melts. The scent I received was ocean breeze, but I found the scent to be too strong for me, as I have a sensitive nose. They have other scents which might not be as overpowering.
8. Make Room ornamental reindeer. They retail lots of nice furniture and interiors stuff.
So what are you waiting for? Get yours today, and stay in the loop of natural, healthy, sustainable products!